[Pogamut-list] Persisting log files

ghanold pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Mar 5 13:00:34 CET 2009

Re: Re: Persisting log files

Author: ghanold

Jakub

Love your work here.  I am using Pogamut2 for my PhD dissertation on realistic pathfinding.  I found in the Agent class the constructors for the loggers.  Should be no problem to use the java.util.logging.Logger addHandler method within Main or the appropriate location in the code.  I will post my solution in the next day or so.   I have also created a dbConn class to store the pathnodes, edges, etc needed for traditional graph search methods (AStar) in a spatially aware database.  Thanks to all on the team or an outstanding Research and Development Environment.