[Pogamut-list] Example 09 Missing?

Daniel pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Mar 4 20:29:20 CET 2009

Re: Re: Example 09 Missing?

Author: Daniel

How can I contact Ruda? Is he mastering the forums as you? is he going to read this? :)

Maybe I could give a hand with experiments if it is so "misterious" X-), I mean, Im not an expert, but as I need it, maybe I finally work it out, and then I could share it with the community. If I could get somehow that example of experiment would be great for not starting from nothing.

Thanks a lot guys!

Dani.