[Pogamut-list] Give Health Pack to the bot

Vince15 pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jun 24 19:21:28 CEST 2009

Give Health Pack to the bot

Author: Vince15

It's an easy thing but i can't find a way to do it. I need to keep my bot life always at the maximum level. I don't want to set it as invulnerable because i need to know it's damage... so i thought to give him health packs every time it gets hit. I'm using:

bot.getBody().addInventory("Pickup.TournamentPickUp.TournamentHealth");

..but i guess that's not the right class. Can you tell which is the one I'm looking for? Or, if you know an alternative way to keep the life always up...

Thanks!