[Pogamut-list] Package Java bot into .jar file

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jun 24 11:17:55 CEST 2009

Re: Package Java bot into .jar file

Author: jakub.gemrot

Just Python? My fault :-) ... but the problem will be the same - you have tu bundle jython.jar + your python code + python code must be accessible by the Jython engine (I don't think it will crawl into .jar file, you will have to extract it somehow).

Check out cz.cuni.pogamut.Client.ScriptedAgent
http://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/viewvc/pogamut/trunk/project/Core/src/cz/cuni/pogamut/Client/ScriptedAgent.java?view=log

This is the place where it all begins :) It was created as a stub for agents which has their minds implemented in some (not just python) scripted language.

Jakub