[Pogamut-list] sqlitebot

jcothran pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jun 23 22:28:42 CEST 2009

Re: Re: sqlitebot

Author: jcothran

> it would be cool if you could share your data that you have collected
> as it is usually the hard part of the work. It would be cool to have
> some kind of "standardize database" everybody could use for data mining.
> We would definitely use it at Charles University during our courses.
>
> Jakub

Yes, definitely want to share as much useful info as possible and appreciate the exchange and help.  At this point still wading into things concept-wise.  The current script logs every bot_kill/player_kill and map/time/location so it would be straightforward to start generating time-based heat/influence maps from that.  I can post a link to a populated sqlite instance if you want to suggest
 - map level
 - time or number of frag limit
 - number of UTbot players/kill and hunter bot skill

Also open to additional table/field,suggested event capture as might be helpful towards persistence-related learning/intelligence.

Thanks
Jeremy