[Pogamut-list] Item

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jun 23 18:01:58 CEST 2009

Re: Item

Author: michal.bida

How do you get the nearest item? I mean object/ pogamut method are you using to obtain the information about actual nearest health item.

The problem could be:
1) The item is nearest, but still far away and you need to request and follow path to get to the item.
2) There can be some issues with providing Id of the item as the id of the object you want to move to. Try to provide always location into the move commands (maybe this is not the problem, but I don't know which runTo method you are using).

best,
michal