[Pogamut-list] Debugging

ChiefDanGeorge pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jun 15 21:20:47 CEST 2009

Debugging

Author: ChiefDanGeorge

I've been trying to get breakpoints working with Pogamut in Netbeans without alot of success. If I debug the main.Java file, I can set a breakpoint in the main function and the program breaks there. However no other breakpoints work, when I continue, the program just exits. I think maybe what I am missing is some command line arguments. I am new to Java and the netbeans IDE, I was trying to see what the button "Start Bot" actually did, but couldn't figure out how to do that. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be grateful.

Dan