[Pogamut-list] Why is there no Javadoc?

Warpzit pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jun 8 22:13:17 CEST 2009

Why is there no Javadoc?

Author: Warpzit

Hope this is the right forum to writte in. The javadoc isn't downloadable from where it is listed as downloadable.
I've gone crazy in my search of the javadoc (:evil:), I keep finding my solutions through others questions and experiments instead of just seing the javadoc and understanding how it's done.

How am I supposed to know that: body.changeWeapon(newWeapon)
makes me change to linkgun if I writte:		body.changeWeapon(memory.getWeapon(ItemType.LINK_GUN));

Thanks in advance for link to the javadoc and sorry for the anger (:confused:)