[Pogamut-list] automatically driving on the street

hyd pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jul 22 17:13:22 CEST 2009

Re: Re: automatically driving on the street

Author: hyd

Hi michal,

  I've corrected my code again(you can download it at the following new link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mmomwemjuym). With your help, all of the appropriate navigation points have been successfully added in the ArrayList path2goal. :-)

  i have another question. At the line 169, i've used a for-loop and moveAlongNavPoints to let the agent drive through all the NavPoint in path2goal. Is it possible to do that? :-)

Best wishes
Christ