[Pogamut-list] automatic driving on the street

hyd pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jul 20 14:46:52 CEST 2009

automatic driving on the street

Author: hyd

Hello guys :-),

 i've written a small program based on the Pogamut 2 due to let the cars be driven automatically on the street. I've choosen a simple urban map and placed some navigation points on the street, and this program will choose a random navigation point and plan a path from the current location of agent to this random navigation point. During this planning, i've added all appropriate navigation points to an ArrayList, and then let the agent run along this path to the goal.

 The Main.java file of my program can be downloaded at the following link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iiqmijgxizm

 My problem is, after the code at line 126 (path2goal.add(0, nearestNavPoint);) was executed, the program will be crashed and exited. I don't know a cause of it, are there any errors by my program?

 Can anyone help me? Thank you very much.

Christ