[Pogamut-list] Why does my bot cant see any NavPoint ?

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jul 14 17:37:27 CEST 2009

Re: Re: Why does my bot cant see any NavPoint ?

Author: michal.bida

Hi!

I believe you mean the method memory.getSeeNavPoints(). This method returns a list of NavPoints that are currently around the bot and are visible (are in front of the bot).

Now this method will never return a null! When the bot does not see any NavPoints, this method will return an empty list. So to know if you see any NavPoint you can do something like:

        if (memory.getSeeNavPoints().isEmpty()) {
            log.log(Level.INFO, "The bot does not see any NavPoints around!");
        }
Best,
Michal