[Pogamut-list] getAutoTraces doesn't return the traces in order!

nvh pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jan 27 18:20:17 CET 2009

getAutoTraces doesn't return the traces in order!

Author: nvh

Hi,

It just took me a while to find out, and I don't know if it's really a bug, but if you use getAutoTraces(), the traces aren't necessarily orderly returned. I would expect them to be ordered by trace.ID, but they aren't. Actually, their order seems to be random.
Of course it's possible to order them yourself, so it should not be a big problem, but I thought I'd mention it here as sort of documentation/bug report.

Ciao!

Niels