[Pogamut-list] How to undisplay sensor rays?

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jan 21 13:35:37 CET 2009

Re: How to undisplay sensor rays?

Author: michal.bida

I've checked the code. There is a bug in GB code, that causes that it is not possible to change the visibility of already spawned rays. There are two ways how to go around this bug.

1) set in ../UT2004/System/BotAPI.ini bDrawTraceLines to false. (No rays will be displayed)

2) After setting DrawTraceLines to false by CONF command erase all rays and add them again - the rays will work, but won't be displayed.

I will consult with team if there will be new release of old-client-compatible GB reapiring this bug...

Best,
Michal