[Pogamut-list] experiment problem

rudolf.kadlec pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Jan 17 19:25:14 CET 2009

Re: experiment problem

Author: rudolf.kadlec

> However, there is no drools file as the tutorial says there should be one.
the  tutorials on webpage aren't up to date. Drools support was dropped more than a year ago (but we are working on reintroducing the drools experiments in a more usable way). So Java is now the only option for writing the experiments.

> And more importantly, i can't run the project because I get a null pointer exception looking like this [I didn't change anything on the source file]:
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at cz.cuni.pogamut.experiments.ExperimentsUTServer.execute(ExperimentsUTServer.java:58)
>         at cz.cuni.pogamut.experiments.ExperimentsUTServer.execute(ExperimentsUTServer.java:15)

I'am unable to reproduce the error you are reporting. Are you using the latest version? (I have tested it on the current SVN version)