[Pogamut-list] Compiling without netbeans

nvh pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Feb 17 19:19:47 CET 2009

Re: Compiling without netbeans

Author: nvh

The option you mention is already how I have set things up, but I would like to compile the sources without NetBeans. Isn't it possible to remove the server-control and introspection features (I rarely use them anyway), or just ignore them when compiling? If It's possible to run the my program without NetBeans involved, it would also be possible to compile it without it, right?

I don't understand the ant-thing very much, but if it would be possible to just compile it with javac, that would also be nice.

Niels