[Pogamut-list] Compiling without netbeans

nvh pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Feb 17 15:15:55 CET 2009

Compiling without netbeans

Author: nvh

I know Pogamut really integrates nicely with Netbeans, but after using it for a while, its still not really the IDE of my choice. (Also because to run it in java 1.6 on my non 64-based mac, I have to run it through X11, which messes up the interface and OS integration, like copy-paste etc). I tried compiling a pogamut project seperate with ant, and with some other IDE's, but because the ant file depends on the netbeans plugin, I haven't got it working yet.
Is there a way of ripping the features of the netbeans plugin out of the ant file so I can build the project in another IDE?

Thanks,

Niels