[Pogamut-list] Getting all the Game information without running an Agent, possible?

Lennie pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Dec 7 23:36:49 CET 2009

Getting all the Game information without running an Agent, possible?

Author: Lennie

Hi,

I've looked through the GameBots API and I was wondering wether or not Pogamut made the following somehow possible.

I was wondering if one can retrieve game information such as the current score, who is holding the flag and what everybody's health is without creating an Agent or hooking into all existing Agents.

Thanks in advance ^_^.