[Pogamut-list] Full memory

Daniel pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Apr 21 23:29:23 CEST 2009

Re: Re: Re: Full memory

Author: Daniel

Forget what I said. All about org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Item and org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$EnqueueTask was said because they were at the top of the list in three test I did, then I wrote this, and then the forth or five test gave differente results. So forget that.

But now I know for sure the problem:
Written this at postPrepareAgent
RayCasting rayCasting = new RayCasting(this); //RayCasting is my own class which implements RcvMsgListener
body.addTypedRcvMsgListener(rayCasting, MessageType.AUTO_TRACE_RAY);

And inside the lister doing nothing
public void receiveMessage(RcvMsgEvent e) {
//nothing
}

The bot blocks, the batchs of messages collaps the heap memory. If you remove all this, it becomes smooth.

There are anybody out there who are using ray casting? I really ran out of ideas...