[Pogamut-list] Player Parameters

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 9 14:20:05 CEST 2009

Re: Player Parameters

Author: michal.bida

Fabien Tence was working on something somewhat similar. His code is in our repository at http://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/viewvc/pogamut/branches/fabien_tence/ . He was extending GameBots so they provide Pogamut with additional information about Player. I would start from there. Also good idea would be to contact Fabien on this topic.

He also wrote a paper about it. Not sure if the paper below is THE paper, but it should be. :-)

@inproceedings{ea3883-2008-1,
title = {Automatable Evaluation Method Oriented toward Behaviour Believability for Video Games},
author = {Tence, Fabien AND Buche, Cedric},
year = 2008,
month = Nov,
booktitle = {GAME-ON 2008 9th International Conference on Intelligent Games and Simulation}
}

best,
michal