[Pogamut-list] Death Location - HeatMap

cazub pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 9 00:37:44 CEST 2009

Re: Death Location - HeatMap

Author: cazub

Ok guys, maybe this needs a new thread but its kinda up the same alley, i've also got a GAME_FINISHED listener , when it gets triggered my dologic loop listens for the message, and then saves my map file. THe problem is , when the frag limit for the map is reached the bots get the map_finished message and then exit. THey never enter into that do logic loop from what i can tell.
        SO i made a new listener that gets the GameStatus message, inside i want to get scores from both teams.Can you tell me how the hashmap for Teamscores is set up in GameStatus class? If i can keep a running talley of team scores i can better control my bots endgame.