[Pogamut-list] Death Location - HeatMap

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Apr 6 20:25:01 CEST 2009

Re: Death Location - HeatMap

Author: michal.bida

If you want to count the Frags of you agent here is code that should work:

//prepare listener class and variable we will store frags in
    int frags = 0;
    RcvMsgListener myListener = new RcvMsgListener() {

        @Override
        public void receiveMessage(RcvMsgEvent e) {

            PlayerKilled pk;

            pk = (PlayerKilled) e.getMessage();
            if (pk.killerID == getMemory().getAgentID())
            {
                frags += 1;
            }
        }
    };

//here we will register our listener for PLAYER KILLED messages
    @Override
    protected void postPrepareAgent(){

        this.getBody().addTypedRcvMsgListener(myListener, MessageType.PLAYER_KILLED);
    }

If you want to know when your bot die, use BOT_DIED listener.

best,
michal