[Pogamut-list] Flow of the time

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 2 23:35:02 CEST 2009

Re: Re: Flow of the time

Author: michal.bida

Well I would stick to your mutator. As setting the game speed above 2 leads to weird game behavior anyway (the engine just stops catching up and weird situations occurs). So 3,5 is quite reasonable limit.

The problem with SETGAMESPEED command could be that it is just for ControlServer and not for the bots.

michal