[Pogamut-list] Team Play

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 2 23:29:13 CEST 2009

Re: Team Play

Author: michal.bida

Not sure if I get it. I'll answer and if not, ask again. :-)

In Pogamut you can control spawning point of the bots by setting it in INIT command. But you cannot control spawning point of the player.

In UnrealEd you can probably create a map and there set two PlayerStart points and maybe set one of the points to be just for certain team. Then maybe the players joining the game will start there - I am not sure with this, as I have never done this. :-) Maybe you will find more here: forums.beyondunreal.com

best,
michal