[Pogamut-list] Full memory

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Apr 22 08:43:17 CEST 2009

Re: Re: Re: Full memory

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi Daniel!

Could you copy-paste here the simplest Agent code that is doing that memory mess? (I mean the bot that is not doing anything
but causes the problem with memory).

Jakub

P.S.: openide is part of the NetBeans not our code, if that is doing the problem, we're doomed probably :-(

P.P.S.: have you tried running your bot outside NetBeans? Just find PogamutCore.jar inside NetBeans directory, take it and create Java Project, where you copy-paste your bot. Use class AgentLauncher to start the agent from within main method of your Agent class.