[Pogamut-list] Parsing Errors?

schrum2 pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Oct 30 17:44:18 CET 2008

Parsing Errors?
I've currently got my code set up to run bots from the command line, which is working fine, but in doing so I've gained access to some error messages that I don't normally see. I assume that they indicate some kind of problem occurring with message parsing. Here's an example of what gets output to System.out:

Illegal character: <.> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <L> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <i> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <n> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <k> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <P> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <r> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <o> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <j> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <e> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <c> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <t> + currentstate 28

-------------------------------------

Illegal character: <{> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <C> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <l> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <a> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <s> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <s> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <X> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <W> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <e> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <a> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <p> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <o> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <n> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <s> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <.> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <G> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <r> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <e> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <n> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <a> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <d> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <e> + currentstate 28
Illegal character: <}> + currentstate 28

If you read these messages from top to bottom, it looks as though pogamut is having problem processing parts of messages detailing types of weapon damage. I'm not sure what the consequences of this are, but figured I should mention it.

----

Reply Link: <http://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=3&comments_parentId=339#form>