[Pogamut-list] Run bot from command line

schrum2 pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Oct 24 08:51:48 CEST 2008

Re: Re: Run bot from command line
You say you've figured it out, but you didn't share how! Can you post some code to explain what the trick was? Or just tell how to change the code in the previous post to make it work.

----

Reply Link: <http://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=331&comments_parentId=207&post_reply=1#form>