[Pogamut-list] Bot Connection Problem

hauz pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Oct 21 00:25:12 CEST 2008

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bot Connection Problem
Ok, thank you(:wink:)

  Now another problem, i have tried to do something. And I have moved somehow.
Now when I want to connect to server from NB server do not fall down. That's a progress ... but(:lol:)(:lol:) NetBeans tells me that "Pogamut Java Bot (run)", server tells me that "We are in gained child 2, it is DM-Flux2.BotConnection" ... that sounds good, but when I have tried to to see bot in "Services -> Unreal Tournament Server" NetBeans froze(:neutral:).

And server is empty, I mean without any single bot.

Have you seen that before? Thank you.
Have a nice day

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=324&comments_parentId=317&post_reply=1#form>