[Pogamut-list] mapping bot

cazub pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 20 23:01:33 CEST 2008

Re: mapping bot
Hey guys, looked deeper at "pathManager" and "gamemMap" classes since the pogamut 1.2 update,
Both of those classes ar in the Client package, and when i open the source (within Netbeans) for gameMap.class line  76 , i've got a "PathManager no such class " error. So needless to say in my bots code none of my functions that deal with  gameMap.pathManager. are working because of the error. Any idea how to fix this? I'll try reinstalling 1.2 from SVN i guess.

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=321&comments_parentId=222&post_reply=1#form>