[Pogamut-list] Spatial Reasoning with Rotation

schrum2 pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Oct 19 16:27:06 CEST 2008

Spatial Reasoning with Rotation
I'm having a bit of trouble thinking about how to rotate things in terms of roll, pitch and yaw, but there are a few situations when I want to use the rotate command to look in a particular direction. For example, whenever I receive a hearNoise message, or whenever I see the enemy.

So say I have the location of my agent "location" and the location of something I want to look at "target". What's the command to make the agent at location look at target?

Appreciate the help.
-Jacob

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=5&comments_parentId=312#form>