[Pogamut-list] Plugin Problem

hauz pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Oct 19 01:53:05 CEST 2008

Plugin Problem
Hello(:cool:)

I have instaled Pogamut v1.2 into NetBeans 6.1 Build 200805300101 in Win Vista 32bit and it's not working(:confused:)

When I started NB after instalation of Pogamut, I hadn't "Pogamut project" in "New Project" window. But what was more interesting was behaivor of NB when I have tried to close it. It started again(:eek:) and again(:confused:) and again(:biggrin:) So I can not close it, only one working solution was restarting of my PC.

I'll be grateful for any help (:wink:)
Thank you.

PS: I have tried it several times and still the same(Plugin is not working and I'm unable to close NetBeans).

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_parentId=310#form>