[Pogamut-list] Run bot from command line

cazub pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Oct 15 00:02:17 CEST 2008

Re: Re: Run bot from command line
ok guys, for the AgentLauncher i switched the localparser part of the constructor to false.  I now get
''cz.cuni.pogamut.exception.ConnectException: Can't connect to RemoteParser (localhost/127.0.0.1:4000) -> connection refused: connect''

So the launcher does not set the URI for the parser, only for the agent. I can't seem to find the Agent.connectToRemoteParser(URI uri)   function anymore in the code library so i cannot fix this myself. help!

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=292&comments_parentId=207&post_reply=1#form>