[Pogamut-list] Run bot automatically

DarthRoman pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Oct 14 11:36:05 CEST 2008

Re: Run bot automatically
Hi rudolf.kadlec!!

I've read the link, but I have a couple of questions. First, you say this on the link:
>Example usage of the grid is presented in JPPFExperimentExecutor (trunk/projec/addons/core/JPPFExperimentExecutor) in package cz.cuni.pogamut.experiments.jppf.test

But I don't know what it means. Where are those directories?

Second question is about one of the files I have to download, the one called GridUnixUtils. If I have understood Pogamut well, it has to be used on Windows, not Unix, so: do I have to use Pogamut Grid on Linux?

Thank you very much, really.

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=284&comments_parentId=280&post_reply=1#form>