[Pogamut-list] Organizing code

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 13 15:41:13 CEST 2008

Re: Organizing code
I was considering this theme again recently and maybe it IS a way also for GameBots.. We could divide GB to some procotol part and visualization part, which is possible right now and also maybe a good idea, because we have more and more classes, so GB are becoming more a mess... But it's true that this version is in fact still devel version of GB which is still developed I don't find it that bad, that there is a mess everywhere. :-)
When it will be at least somehow ready I can cut it to pieces, so it will look better. :-)

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=3&comments_reply_threadId=278&comments_parentId=131&post_reply=1#form>