[Pogamut-list] RayCasting Bot

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Oct 12 15:03:55 CEST 2008

Re: RayCasting Bot
Your problem with pitch/elevation is on GameBots side! It was NOT fixed in 1058 as Jakub told, but it is fixed NOW in 1117 GameBots trunk revision. Go and download them from download page. They are also on our first ABOUT page now.

The thing was I wanted to apply floor normal correction to the rays so they would be adjusted according to the steepness of the floor. Unfortunately the equation I used cause that rays z-axis direction was reset to 0. Now the floor normal correction is not applied (in GB 1117), so the rays should work normally.

Cheers,
Michal

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=274&comments_parentId=243&post_reply=1#form>