[Pogamut-list] RayCasting Bot

cazub pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Oct 3 22:04:18 CEST 2008

Re: RayCasting Bot
Ok, i thought i was current with updates and patches but just in case i installed everything you mentioned and was having the same results. BUT i did add several more rays pointing in all directions , so now i have 8 total rays that i have added in postPrepareAgent(),  when i do memory.getAutoTraces() i get a size value of 3 no matter what. Also the only visible ray's are the 3 default rays that bots seem to have no matter what.
        So it seems that my body.addRayToAutoTrace calls seem to do nothing inside postPrepareAgent. I will try to stick all of those additions into an init function i call myself and see what happens.

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=257&comments_parentId=243&post_reply=1#form>