[Pogamut-list] Run bot automatically

DarthRoman pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Oct 24 16:15:53 CEST 2008

Re: Re: Run bot automatically
Hi Rudolf,

I've downloaded the files I need to run Pogamut Grid, and I've run GridNode and GridDriver with ant thanks to this web:

https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-index.php?page=Pogamut+GRID+at+MFF+UK

But now, I'm lost, I don't know how to use it. I mean, how do I start a match in UT2004 with some bots created by my algorithm with Pogamut Grid? How do I send a bot and wait for the results?

Could you tell me a brief manual of how to use Pogamut Grid?

Please, help me!

PD: Probably I will run pogamut grid on a single computer, but maybe my teacher can provide me with a computer network.

----

Reply Link: <http://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=332&comments_parentId=280&post_reply=1#form>