[Pogamut-list] Pogamut bots vs. Unreal bots

Qido pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue May 27 10:37:00 CEST 2008

Pogamut bots vs. Unreal bots
Hi,

I tryed to run my written pogamut bots against build-in bots in Unreal. I used several settings of server but without success. When I started dedicated server with CTF game from Unreal IDE, there were unreal bots but Pogamut bots were not able to connect. On the other hand when I started remote-bot CTF game from Unreal IDE pogamut bots could connect but there were not Unral bots in there. Is it even possible to play with pogamut bots and build-in bots together or is the problem in setting of server?

Thanks for asnwer

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=212#form>