[Pogamut-list] Translocator Amo

Qido pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri May 23 13:28:28 CEST 2008

Translocator Amo
Hi, I tryed to implement some bots using translocator, but I have notticed a problem. The bot isn't able to launch it, because it has no ammo for it. I checked input log and there is no message ho obtaining ammo for translocator.

For example there were mesages for assaultRiffle in log:
type ADD_WEAPON, UnrealID CTF-Citadel.AssaultRifle, ID 0, is not visible  , class: XWeapons.AssaultRifle ammo: 100, is melee, type of weapon: ASSAULT_RIFLE
type ADD_ITEM, UnrealID CTF-Citadel.AssaultRifle, ID 0, is visible  , class: XWeapons.AssaultRifle

and for translocator only:
type ADD_EXTRA, UnrealID CTF-Citadel.Translauncher, ID 0, is not visible  , class: XWeapons.Translauncher
type ADD_ITEM, UnrealID CTF-Citadel.Translauncher, ID 0, is visible  , class: XWeapons.Translauncher

I am not sure if the problem is in GB or in pogamut implementation, but I think that bots should be able to use translocator.

Thanks for answer

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=3&comments_parentId=204#form>