[Pogamut-list] MessageObject

gal pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon May 19 13:29:16 CEST 2008

Re: MessageObject
Translation:

Greetings again,
I would like to ask, how can I get parameters from a MessageObject instance without creating own parser. The method toString() returns all parameters (names and values), but there is for certain some parser you have already created, that returns values by the parameter name. I didnt have luck finding it yet though.

Thx, Vojtěch Osvald

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=5&comments_reply_threadId=192&comments_parentId=186&post_reply=1#form>