[Pogamut-list] Server classes

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu May 15 22:28:15 CEST 2008

Re: Re: Server classes
Hello Carlos!

DO NOT DO THIS:
>> agent.getCurrentState().setRunning(true);

getCurrentState() should rather return ImmutableFlag then Flag itself! There is no listener on the current state flag that would start the agent. Rather it's preventing the bot to start itself - I think it can't start again if it is "running" (as you've set it in the flag). Anyway - server.connectBot(agent, "Learner_Bot"); - will start the bot and change the state as well.

I hope I remember it correctly (I'm currently really tired.) Please try this a let us know whether it solved your problem.

Many appologies for the bad design! We're currently recreating the guts of Pogamut from scratch - much cleaner code, much more fun! :-)

Cheers!

Jakub

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=5&comments_reply_threadId=188&comments_parentId=182&post_reply=1#form>