[Pogamut-list] bot messages

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue May 6 19:50:53 CEST 2008

Re: Re: bot messages
1)

GB API

VMT received message from team chat channel.
* Name name of the sender.
* String a human readable message sent by a team mate in the game on the private team channel

PogamutCore

MessageType.TEAM_CHAT ... ("VMT", MessageGroup.INFORMATION)

You have to hook a listener on this type of the message in order to be sure you receive everything from team chat.

2)

about obtaining an Agent instance - no it's not possible at this time, we don't have any singleton that is registering running bots on servers, may be in some future version :-) ... if you miss this feature, report it to our bug tracking system as "feature"

Cheers, Jakub Gemrot

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=5&comments_reply_threadId=163&comments_parentId=156&post_reply=1#form>