[Pogamut-list] Player Vs Player

M.A.H pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun May 11 18:53:03 CEST 2008

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Player Vs Player
Hi,
I want the hunter bot to instead use the navigation graph to move around to use the sensors like the KheperaLike bot.  I disabled the state 6 code 'statewalking' from the hunter bot and added the code of the sensors from the KheperaLike bot.  I put the sensor code in the same place and order as it was in the actual KheperaLike bot code.  The bot doesn't move it just stands there.  When it sees a enemy it runs towards it and shoots at it.  Once it killed the enemy the bot then just stands there until the enemy comes back and comes close to the bot.  Then the bot goes after it and kills it and just stands there.  Is there anything else I need to disable in the hunter bots code in for it to use the sensors to move around?

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=175&comments_parentId=118&post_reply=1#form>