[Pogamut-list] Run bot automatically

rudolf.kadlec pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Dec 30 17:46:06 CET 2008

Re: Re: Run bot automatically

Author: rudolf.kadlec

Hi,
first of all I'm sorry that I'm replying after more than two weeks. I have been quite busy before the Christmas and then my notebook broke down, so I haven't been able to respond earlier ...

I have tried the TestJPPFExperimentExecution and unfortunately there were some bugs, It surely worked in the past but changes in some other parts of the codebase have broken it.

So here is cookbook that should enable you to run the experiment on the grid (at least I ran one successful experiment this evening :-)

1) checkout (or update) the project from trunk,  I have made some bugfixes to it
2) update the builf-jppf.xml file in addons/core/GridNode so the '