[Pogamut-list] 2Dmap

radim.vansa pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Dec 2 12:37:41 CET 2008

Re: 2Dmap

Author: radim.vansa

Hi,

I have begun working on a project that would really appreciate such a map. My goal is to provide educational tools for proving children's orientation skills in city, allowing easy scripting in human-like language.

Children should have also some kind of interactive map, I thought that I need to create it manually (creating real city map is much more difficult than some 2D graphics), but this would mean saving some work and better results.

Well - I am not sure, but is there a problem making a screenshot from very high positioned spectator?

My mail is radim.vansa at matfyz.cz