[Pogamut-list] accessing map

fabien.tence pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Apr 29 10:16:09 CEST 2008

Re: Re: accessing map
Well, after looking through UT code maybe you could look for nav points' UnrealID which contain "xBombSpawn" and "xBombDelivery", but I don't know how you could know which one is yours and which one is the enemies'.

To know which one carries the ball, you could try to test which one have the Ball Launcher weapon because if I remember well you only have the Ball Launcher when you have the ball. You should play yourself the game to verify that.

There are some other difficulties :
- bombing run isn't supported so it is not possible ATM to run a Bombing Run game  which pogamut's bots can connect to. It is quite simple to add this possibility but it won't give you more information than what you can have now (except if anyone want to code for Bombing Run)
- there is a bug in Gamebots and it is not possible to fire with a Ball Launcher because it have no ammo. I'll fix it when I retrieve how I fixed it on my old developments.

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=5&comments_reply_threadId=155&comments_parentId=148&post_reply=1#form>