[Pogamut-list] Player Vs Player

M.A.H pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Apr 28 03:56:51 CEST 2008

Re: Re: Re: Player Vs Player
> Yes you can use rays to detect walls and obstacles and navigate through the level only with this information. See example project "06 - KheperaLike bot". It demonstrates this type of navigation. But you will still have to relay on other types of sensory information since the rays can intersect only with the geometry of the level but not with healh packs for example ...

I looked at example 06 - KheperaLike bot and this is close to what I have in mind. I was thinking if it was possible to combine the hunter bot and the KheperaLike bot.  So then the bot would search for a player randomly meaning not using pathnodes and also the bot would attack the player like the hunter bot.

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=147&comments_parentId=118&post_reply=1#form>